The infatuation of having a rounder and bigger butt has steadily climbed as years passed by. Be it a femininity symbol, the way it lets the beholder to look healthier and sexier or for personal reasons of a person, there are numerous reasons why people love the big, round and smooth bubble butt. However, not all have big booty and there are plenty of women, everywhere who wants to learn how to get bigger hips.
One exercise that can help contribute to make your hips wider and butt bigger is the donkey kick. For performing a donkey kick:
- Get on all fours with knees together.
- Keep the legs in the same position by lifting it back until your thigh comes parallel to the ground while your buttocks are squeezed.
- For a harder and more effective workout try to add ankle weights.
- Repeat this for 12 to 20 times.
- Then repeat this on the other leg.
- This equals to one Rep.
- Repeat it for two more reps.
Strength training will help build the muscles in your buttocks. Well, there are specific exercises which help you get bigger hips, like the donkey kick that specifically targets and isolates mainly the muscles in your buttocks! Continue reading…